A popular succulent for skincare, haircare, and healthcare, aloe vera has been used since ancient times. It is a favourite ingredient in home remedies, Ayurveda, and the beauty industry. You can find a huge range of skincare and makeup products with aloe vera gel for the face and body. It is popular for its hydrating benefits, quick healing properties, and skin calming.
This ingredient is applied for its benefits and consumed for its innumerable benefits. Ask any Indian household, and they will enlighten you with the benefits of aloe vera, so we will. Read below to know what this one ingredient is capable of:
- Deep nourishment: Aloe vera has natural nourishing properties. It keeps the skin hydrated by locking in the moisture. It makes the skin soft and supple without leaving a trace of any greasy substance, Lotus Herbals Active Aloe + Niacinamide Brightening Boost Serum. If you think aloe vera is good for oily skin, then let us tell you that it is a non-greasy and non-oily natural moisturizer that suits all skin types.
- Relieves scorching sun: A potent ingredient that you must look for in your sunscreen, Safe Sun Anti-Tan Body Lotion SPF-25, aloe vera, keeps your skin hydrated and repairs UV damage. It relieves sunburn, accelerates healing, and keeps the skin calm. Its anti-inflammatory properties soothe redness and irritation and protect skin from further damage. It also reverses sun damage or early signs of ageing, like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Acne minimizer: Aloe vera is rich in antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in reducing acne, infections, and inflammation. It also soothes redness and reduces the chances of further breakouts.
- Treat marks: It is induced with vitamins and enzymes that promote skin regeneration. This also helps lighten the skin, thereby fading away scars, blemishes, spots, and hyperpigmentation using Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Satin Moisture Anti-Pollution Serum Mask.
- Skin Brightener: Buy aloe vera gel to improve skin tone by making the skin spotless. Over time, it lightens pigmentation and dark spots, letting skin shine in its natural tone, Power Glow Combo. It has been used to make skin glossy over the ages.
- Calms allergies: If nothing comes in handy for a rash, insect bite, or allergic reaction, apply aloe vera gel to calm the skin. The anti-inflammatory properties reduce discomfort, itching, and redness.
- Alternative shaving gel: Aloe vera gel is a natural alternative to shaving gels. It offers a smooth surface for shaving while preventing razor burns and irritations. Additionally, it cools down the irritation, redness, and inflammation after shaving or waxing. It also reduces the chances of occurrence of ingrown hairs.
- Excellent cleanser and toner: It gently removes skin impurities and deeply cleanses the pores while nourishing the skin; Lotus Herbals Whiteglow 3 In 1 Deep Cleansing Skin Brightening Facial Foam. This way, it prevents chances of skin infections, breakouts, whiteheads, and blackheads. As a potent ingredient in your toner, Lotus Herbals Active Aloe + Niacinamide Brightening Boost Mist soothes the skin, reduces the size of pores, and tightens the skin, making skin radiant and youthful.
- Smooth makeup base: Use aloe vera enriched crème gel, Lotus Herbals Active Aloe + Niacinamide Brightening Boost Gel, before makeup application to set the base for your makeup. It sets a smooth canvas for your makeup, helps in oil control, and makes it last longer.
- Gently removes makeup: It gently and effectively removes makeup, even stubborn waterproof products. Look for a non-alcohol, preservative-free, and chemical-free formulation to get the benefits of aloe vera without harming the skin.
- Hair Health: Aloe vera works well on various scalp issues like dandruff, itchy and flaky scalp, and infections by nourishing the scalp. When used as a hair mask, it supports hair straightening and gives a glaring shine to hair.
- Detoxes body: Aloe vera, when consumed, eases constipation, improves gut health, bowel movement, and digestion, and relieves acidity, gastric issues, and heartburn. It also cleanses the toxins from the digestive system. This simply means healthy and shiny skin with the least chance of acne.
Is aloe vera good for oily skin?
Now that you know the goodness of aloe vera and its hydration to your skin, the instant question arises if it is a suitable ingredient for oily skin. Yes, it is a blessing for oily skin as it is a non-oily formulation that nourishes the skin without slathering it with unnecessary greasy substances. People with oily skin should go for gel-based products, and aloe vera comes as the perfect ingredient, Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Glow Restore Pack.
How to use aloe vera for skin?
Aloe vera comes as a gel from the plant that shouldn’t be applied directly to the face. It is recommended to remove the yellow gel from the transparent or white one before topical or oral use. The best way to use aloe vera gel for the face is to buy skincare products with aloe vera to get the benefits without much botheration.
Whether seeking relief from sunburn, combating acne, or simply aiming for healthier and more radiant skin, aloe vera is a versatile natural ingredient at your aid. Lotus Herbals brings a wide range of aloe vera gel products to ease you with the potent ingredient’s benefits. Buy aloe vera gel, embrace it in your skincare regimen, and enjoy the blessing of nature.