Jaya Kishori is a spiritual orator (Hindu Kathakaar), motivational speaker and musical artist (bhajan singer). Who had chosen the path of spirituality at a very young age and in a very short time became millions of followers in India as well as abroad. At this time she is famous as “Jaya Kishori Ji” and ” Meera of Modern Era”
👩 Personal Info – Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Jaya Sharma|
|Nick Name||Jaya Kishori Ji & Meera of Modern Era|
|Date of Birth||13 July 1995|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Age (as in 2020)||25 years|
|Hobbies||Singing Bhajans & Reading|
|Profession(s)||Spiritual Orator, Motivational Speaker & Musical Artist|
|Address||Balaji Ganges Complex 105 D |
Bidhan Nagar Road, near Ultadanga Bidhan Nagar
Railway Station, Kolkata – 700067
|Famous For||As a Motivational Speaker & Bhajan Singer|
👧 Body Appearance & 💪 Physical Stats
|Height||5’ 5” Feet-inches|
|Weight||approx. 55 kg|
Biography – Early Life & Career
Jaya Kishori was born on 13 July 1995 (age 25 years in 2020) in Kolkata, West Bengal as Jaya Sharma. Since childhood, Hanuman Chalisa was recited daily at her home and Kirtan was organized every week. Also, her family used to narrate stories of Lord Krishna regularly.
Jaya’s grandparents used to see Swami Ramsukhdas Ji’s“Nani Bai Ro Mayera” through cassettes. Impressed by this, from childhood, she started considering Swami Ramsukhdas Ji as her guru and decided that one day she would also narrate “Nani Bai Ro Mayera”.
She was only 6 years old when Jaya entered the spiritual world. She sang at the age of 7 in a Satsang organized during the Basant Festival in her locality in Kolkata.
At the age of 9, she had memorized Shiva Tandava Stotram, Rama Kashtam, Lingashtakam, Lingashtakam etc. When Jaya was 10 years old, she sang “Sunder Kanda”, which was well-received by the public.
She did his primary schooling from Shri Shikshayatan School and Mahadevi Birla World Academy in Kolkata. Also, she did his bachelor’s degree in B.Com from Bhawanipur Education Society College. During her studies, she started narrating “Nani Bai Ro Mayera” and “Katha Shrimad Bhagwat”.
How she became “Jaya Kishori Ji” from “Jaya Sharma”
Seeing her unwavering reverence and love for Lord Krishna, Param Pujya GovindRam Mishra gave her the title of “Kishori“. Since then she is known as Jaya Kishori. In her spiritual program, she is singing bhajans in a melodious voice and giving a message of devotion to the people.
Today she is helping to spread positivity and spread knowledge through her motivational speeches.
Jaya Kishori Family & Husband
Jaya Sharma was born in a Gaur Brahmin family in Kolkata. Her father’s name is Shiv Shankar Sharma and her mother’s name is Sonia Sharma. She has a younger sister named Chetna Sharma.
As of now, Jaya Ji is unmarried, but she has said in many interviews that she will definitely marry and live her life like a normal woman. But she also said that there is still a lot of time in her marriage as she will not be able to handle both her programs and married life together after marriage. This was also confirmed by her parents in an interview.
Her commendable efforts have been acknowledged, has earned her several awards from dignitaries like Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh chief Dr Mohan Bhagwat, who gave her the “Ideal Young Spiritual Guru Award” at the Indian Student Parliament, MIT Pune.
She was additionally endowed as “Artist of the Year” for 2013-14 by the Sanskar Channel. She was also cited as a “Youth Icon” by the Fame India magazine.
Under the tutelage of Shri Ramsukhdas Ji Maharaj and Pandit Vinod Kumar Ji Sahal, Jaya began making an indelible impression within the minds of her followers from all faiths who change into part of the discourses.
Her growing reputation is marked with a number of accolades that got here her means and “Aadarsh Yuva Adhyatmik Guru Puroskar” by Bhartiya Chhatra Sansad.
Education, Net Worth & Favourite
📚 Education Information
|School||● Shri Shikshayatan School|
● Mahadevi Birla World Academy
|College(s)/University||Bhawanipur Education Society College|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
💸 Net Worth & Income
|Salary/Fees||9 Lakhs 50 Thousand per Katha|
|Net Worth||approx. 1.5 to 2 crores|
|Source of Income||Katha, Singing & Motivational Speeches|
💖 Favourite Things
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Movie||Asha Bhosle|
|Favourite Politicians||Narendra Modi & Sushma Swaraj|
Jaya Kishori Ji Most Liked Bhajans
When we talk about the Bhajans sung by Jaya Sharma, her rich treasure of spirituality is filled with 20 albums from which she has been received appreciation and recognition galore. I am sharing her most liked bhajan videos here.
(1) Mera Aap Ki Kripa Se | मेरा आपकी कृपा से सब काम हो रहा है
(2) Lingashtakam Mrityunjaya Jaap | लिंगाष्टकम मृत्युंजय जाप
(3) Radhika Gauri Se | राधिका गौरि से
(4) Achyutam Keshavam Krishna Damodaram | अच्युतम केस्वाम कृष्ण दामोदरम
(5) Mithe Ras Se | मीठे रस से
Contact Number, Address, Website & Social Accounts
📞 Contact Number: 090739 5550
✉️ Mail: email@example.com
📷 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamjayakishori/
📲 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iamjayakishori/
🔗 Website: http://www.iamjayakishori.com/
📱 Twitter: https://twitter.com/iamjayakishori
💻 YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/iamjayakishori
📰 Address: Balaji Ganges Complex 105 D, Bidhan Nagar Road, near Ultadanga Bidhan Nagar, Railway Station, Kolkata – 700067
- From an early age, she loves singing and listening to music.
- Her grandparents played an important role in her spiritual development. They told him many stories of Lord Krishna and taught him many Bhajans.
- “Being real” and “Practising what you preach” are some of her mantras.
- She may also like to play the harmonium and she likes to do yoga and she promotes it openly.
- One of her programmes holds the Guinness Book of World Record. Sanjay Shukla and Anjali Shukla, the couple has been recorded for organizing mass invitation of Shrimad Bhagwat Katha of Pujya Jaya Ji with presenting door to door 1,11,000 Sarees to women.
- It has come to know from her booking office that she takes 9 lakh 50 thousand as the fee for each of her Kathas. Where this amount takes 50% ie 4 lakh 25 thousand advance and the rest of the amount during the Katha.
- Whatever she earns during the story, she donated that amount to the Sri Narayana Seva Sansthan. This institute helps physically disabled people.
- For her 7-day “Srimad Bhagwat Katha” and 3-day-Katha “Nani Bai Ro Mayera”, she has become a well-known name in the country and abroad. She has conducted more than 350 such spiritual discourses.
- On 19 September 2018, he released his official app named “Jaya Kishori Ji Official App” for Android and iOS devices. This app contains all the information including her Bhajans and Kathas.
- Her Satsangs are hosted by various devotional channels, especially by the Satsang channel.